Galaxy Note 10.1 - S-Note Page Layout

zr2s10

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Search didn't turn up anything of use to me, so:

Does anyone know how to change the page layout in S-Note to be Landscape orientation? I mainly use my Note in landscape, and mark up word/pdf docs in landscape (though not in S-Note) all the time. I would like to be able to create S-Notes in landscape as well. I know I can just scroll/scale a Portrait note, but would prefer not to have edges when I zoom full out.

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Im not sure did i understood it right... But if you are looking for a template using your Snote on the lanscape mode, there is a landscape template. You cannot change the page layout, you need to use the landscape template.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4

zr2s10

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info! I had no idea there were more templates there! I never saw a scroll bar or anything for the "select a template" screen, and never thought to try panning down. I just figured that they would have a setting once you were in the note to orient the page horizontally, and that I just wasn't finding it. Thanks again for the tip! I feel a little less stupid now...

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to switch between the landscape and portrait templates within an S-note notebook?

Im not sure if you can change the page template in the new version of SNote - i have seen it might be possible, but I dont have the new version of SNote. As far as i know, its not possible in the older version (which we have, who has the old 10.1).

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4

Carm N

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there a portrait template? I need to change orientation to portrait for taking notes during a meeting. I have note 10.1 2014

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2