- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Trade in for the Note 10.1-2014?
I just bought the Galaxy note 10.1 about 3 months ago and now the note 10.1-2014 is out... Does any one know if it is possible to trade my note 10.1 and pay the difference to get the note 10.1-2014? I know the Kindle did that when they came out with the Kindle Fire HD, and so costumers who had just bought the original Kindle Fire were able to trade up to the HD.
Thank you in advance
- 11-02-2013, 05:56 PM #2
- 4,238 Posts
- CM 10.2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Trade in for the Note 10.1-2014?
Welcome to the forums!
I haven't yet heard of any program to trade-in the 2012 edition for the 2014 edition. That sure would be nice though, for a lot of people.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 11-03-2013, 05:03 AM #4
- 36 Posts
Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4
- 11-03-2013, 05:10 AM #5
- 11-03-2013, 07:39 AM #6
- By Nexus4 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:18 PM
- By Johnly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 34Last Post: 11-10-2013, 08:24 AM
- By Chris Howlett in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:50 PM
- By Illustrator Joe in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:54 PM
- By naoufalel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:38 PM