Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Newbie here. Need a part for Note 10.1. Help!

Hello all. I have spent hours reading the forum and have learned so much already. Everyone is great. I need the screen digitizer frame (silver) for my Note 10.1 (White) and have searched everywhere online. Can anybody tell me where to look. I've chatted with Samsung, sent to SamsungParts.com, but they don't have it. Not sure why the maker doesn't?? Please help.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Newbie here. Need a part for Note 10.1. Help!

Well I placed it on order thanks to you. You're great. Your resources are wonderful. Thanks!

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

I am dying of curiosity. What is a screen digitizer frame, and why would you need it? I mean considering the Note 10.1 has Wacom digitizer built in to the screen. What am I missing?
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock

Not to **** in but I am a guessing it's a replace (spare?) part for a home repair. It's not an optional accessory but part of the stock unit.

Quote Originally Posted by barskin View Post
    I am dying of curiosity. What is a screen digitizer frame, and why would you need it? I mean considering the Note 10.1 has Wacom digitizer built in to the screen. What am I missing?
    I think this is what 0P was referring to.

Middle Bezel / Middle Faceplate Housing Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Silver