YouTube is very slow
I have a problem with YouTube. It's so slow. And I'm not meaning the playback. This is ok.
I mean starting the app, when clicking a video it will take a few seconds to load and become active. When I change to another app it's slow and also when change back to YouTube.
For example when I click on a movie, it seems not have registered the click, but waiting a little longer the movie starts to open.
I don't have streaming or wifi problems. Other apps react smooth and quickly. It's just the youtube app.
Can anyone help me with this?
PS : on my Galaxy Note 2 I don't have any of these problems.
- 12-15-2013, 05:00 AM #2
- 62 Posts
Re: YouTube is very slow
Try going into your Settings > System > Accessibility > Mobility > Touch and hold delay, and set it to short. This may give you some improvement. I have the same issue. This setting helps, but it is still not responding as it should. It's worth a try.
Last edited by oz123; 12-15-2013 at 05:32 AM.
- By Preformer19 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:03 AM
- By greatgoogly in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:25 AM
- By CharlesNelsonReilly in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:04 PM
- By medski123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:05 PM
- By naflush in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:05 AM