- 2 Posts
Screen rotation option greyed out?
I've had my new tablet for five days and today the screen rotation stopped working... sort of. It still works in the first screen where you have to swipe to unlock the device but in the desktop screen or in any screen after that the view is locked in the portrait position. In the options the screen rotation setting is greyed out. What can I do?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-25-2013, 01:08 PM #2
- By Gerry Moreton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:28 PM
- By nkd in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:36 AM
- By jadedangel143 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 10:30 PM
- By dt81 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:34 PM
- By badassnut in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:45 AM