- 30 Posts
Time Zone Issue on Galaxy Note 10.1
I live in California. My office calendar syncs with my GN10.1 and my Droid Razr M through the same Microsoft Exchange account. All is well with my Razr, but for some reason my GN10.1 thinks that I am (or should be) in Arizona so immediately below every calendar entry is another entry for the same event but with Arizona time. I have gone through every setting that I could think of but can't find a solution. Any thoughts?
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:54 PM
- By Mr.Roboto in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM
- By Felix Figueroa in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:59 AM
- By meashish in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:30 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:42 AM