I'm pretty new to this whole rooting and putting on ROMs thing, so I wanted to double check something.
I am running Cyanogen mod 10.2 right now and if I go into settings -> about tablet, it says I can update to nightly builds. If I do this, will it install just like an OTA update or would updating be the same as flashing a new ROM and I would lose everything? Thanks for the help in advance!
Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-03-2014, 07:08 PM #2
- 01-03-2014, 07:42 PM #3
- 01-03-2014, 09:07 PM #5
- 01-03-2014, 10:59 PM #6
Re: Cyanogenmod question
There is a couple ports, but that is about it.
On XDA: Galaxy Note 10.1 Android Development - xda-developers
- 01-04-2014, 08:46 AM #8
- 01-05-2014, 03:15 AM #9
- 01-05-2014, 04:21 AM #10
- 2,120 Posts
- 01-05-2014, 02:58 PM #11
- By mhans311 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:42 AM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:41 AM
- By impalagurl82 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Partsman Johnny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:35 AM
- By bromberg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:56 AM