- 2 Posts
S Planner Complete Tasks - Galaxy Note 10.1
Just gotta say I love android and my recently purchased note 10.1. After being an ios guy for so long, I shouldn't have waited. My question is about the s planner completed tasks. I really like the s suite of apps. is there any way to hide completed tasks, but not delete? I don't want them intertwined with all my current tasks, but I also don't want to delete a lot of them for record keeping purposes.
- By Steffen Inderberg in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:00 PM
- By JacobGates in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:57 AM
- By nenon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 03:55 PM
- By DiabolikaLIntent in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:49 PM
- By kashish jain1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:27 AM