- 2 Posts
Copy & Pasting on the note 10.1
Hey all.. if anyone has any advice on this, it'll be appreciated....
Basically its about copying & pasting on the galaxy note 10.1... when you paste the text you want to duplicate into the new location, it always comes out in one block and without any paragraph it seems to recognise the spaces between words but not paragraphs or lines which separate the paragraphs. It just copies the whole text as one block to the clipboard.
I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows if there is a way to get it to recognise the paragraph spacing.
Many thanks in advance x
- 01-12-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: Copy & Pasting on the note 10.1
So when you paste, you very one long block of text with no spaces?
Also, are you copying or cutting? Shouldn't matter, but I would suggest doing a cut and see how that works.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By Simon Strauss in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 02-22-2015, 02:11 AM
- By hell911 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:08 PM
- By bobcagin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:01 AM
- By MWolter65 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:48 PM
- By zsmizs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:16 PM