1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 10.1: Bluetooth issues

Has anyone had troubles with their Bluetooth? Mine doesn't seem to connect devices unless I turn it off and back on. My keyboard repeats letters all the time and can't stay connected. I know it's a tablet issue cause it works fine on my daughter ipad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Galaxy Note 10.1: Bluetooth issues

Factory reset the tab and see if that helps. Also with turning off and on, are you referring to the bluetooth or device? Toggling bluetooth should produce the same result.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by medic673 View Post
    Has anyone had troubles with their Bluetooth? Mine doesn't seem to connect devices unless I turn it off and back on. My keyboard repeats letters all the time and can't stay connected. I know it's a tablet issue cause it works fine on my daughter ipad.

It seems to be problem with many Android devices. I have sometimes problem to connect my samsung bt-headset with my Note 10.1. I keep it off, and when my phone rings, i turn the bt headset on (saving battery and avoiding unwanted calls when keeping the headset in my pocket). Sometimes it doesnt connect with the phone before I turn the bt off and on. Also problems with Samsung own bluetooth speakers - sometimes impossible to connect it with Note 10.1. Similar kind of behaving with Nexus. BUT, my Sony Smartwatch SW2 is working fine with my Note 10.1. And now when my SW2 is all the time connected with my Note 10.1, the bt-headset is working better! (I just realized that I havent had to press bt off and on lately at all!)

So, yes. There are problems with bluetooth and Android.

Keyboard repeating letters is known issue - you need an app to make it work. For example External keyboar helper pro. My bt keyboard (wedge) was terrible without it. There is also demo version of the app that you can try before buying. Maybe some free app too... But the app doesnt help with connection problems, only may have an effect on repeating letters...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by medic673 View Post

mine appeared connected but can't play sound from the bluetooth device.

Move requires an on/off every week. The Note 3 & 8 work fine.

Via my Note 3
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g