how to download to the sd card?

l56force

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty new to the tablet world, got a galaxy note 10.1 last year at Costco. I'm trying to download my purchases from Audible to my sd card, but I can't figure out how...they are downloading easily to the device, just can't find how to save to the sd card. Advice?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty new to the tablet world, got a galaxy note 10.1 last year at Costco. I'm trying to download my purchases from Audible to my sd card, but I can't figure out how...they are downloading easily to the device, just can't find how to save to the sd card. Advice?

Welcome to the forums.
If Audible doesn't have support for the SD card, then transferring them over may not be possible. Have your tried moving the files in My FIles? If not, I would suggest a copy/paste as opposed to a straight move.

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

I have a Note 10.1 and I found it easy to move the files to ext SD. As previous poster says, go into your file manager, locate the Audible files & just paste them to ext sd.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21