- 1 Posts
how to download to the sd card?
I'm pretty new to the tablet world, got a galaxy note 10.1 last year at Costco. I'm trying to download my purchases from Audible to my sd card, but I can't figure out how...they are downloading easily to the device, just can't find how to save to the sd card. Advice?
- 01-26-2014, 10:03 AM #2
Re: how to download to the sd card?
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-26-2014, 11:51 AM #3
- 204 Posts
- By muelo1000 in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Alexander Puhl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:05 PM
- By MrMoto1992 in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:06 AM
- By lockydee in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:17 AM
- By flock66 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:51 PM