- 2 Posts
Note going nuts
Got the 10.1 for Xmas and it's been ok until yesterday. When I touch the home button it has a circle that says 'google' at the top and a fingerprint emblem shows as I touch it. It's also been acting like someone else has remote control of it, like it has a virus or malware. For instance, I'll go to settings and the wifi stuff is on the screen and it puts each one I have showing in the field and I have to cancel out of each, very frustrating. Also does that with other apps and settings. I have AVG antivirus app but it will not run. Any suggestions? I have no confidential info on it, and will probably keep it that way if it has vulnerabilities.
- 02-03-2014, 09:21 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Note going nuts
Thanks Gekko. How do I de-activate google now?
Not sure what you mean by issue#2, but the unit acts like someone else has control of it. Does this thing use the smart stay feature to open apps you're looking at. It almost seems that's what it does...very weird.
- 02-04-2014, 12:24 PM #4
- By subzero1993 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:57 PM
- By ksaxi in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:24 AM
- By Krishna Naik in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:35 AM
- By Graeme Duncan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:30 PM
- By anandroiddummy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 07:38 PM