- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012) Running Slow - New User - Need Help
I bought this Note 10.1 GT-N8010 last week on eBay for £200, and was originally thrilled with it.
One week later, today, it's not only slow, but refusing to open "stuff".
What can have happened in one week?
Can someone help me?
(Please speak slowly, won't you, I AM a complete novice.)
- 02-04-2014, 12:13 PM #2
- 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012) Running Slow - New User - Need Help
You can try booting into recovery and wiping the cache partition. It won't delete anything
I'm pretty sure it's home + volume up+ power. Then you can use the volume buttons to move up and down and the power button to select the options
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By chris332211 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:53 PM
- By Andorian06 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:24 AM
- By Shanese in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 04:51 PM
- By eamiel12 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:46 AM
- By TonC96 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:50 AM