- 5 Posts
Samsung galaxy note 10.1 (2013) charging issue
I've used my galaxy note for over a year now with no issues what so ever. This changed about a week ago. The battery first started draining quicker then normal. Then when battery was dead one day I put in the charger and it charged about one percent every 20 minutes now however it's not charging at all. After being on charge for hours and tried turn the device on it goes into the boot screen but then shuts down again. I have tried a different wall charger but not a new cable. Please if anyone has had this issue or has found a solution please leave a comment please!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-07-2014, 02:32 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy note 10.1 (2013) charging issue
Welcome to Android Central! The battery might be failing. If a replacement cable/charger doesn't help, you may have to look into replacing the battery, either at a cellphone repair shop, or by yourself if you're adventurous.
- 02-26-2014, 03:05 AM #4
- By JAG21979 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 89Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:57 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 02-10-2014, 04:02 PM
- By Taylor McCartney in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:35 PM
- By Gordan Magniette in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:05 PM