- 2 Posts
Second hand tablet.
I've just got a second hand tablet from a friend and unfortunately it's been rooted. I say unfortunately as my friend can't remember what method he used. I'm a bit clueless on rooting though I've done it a few times with older phones with Odin.
Here's my problem. When I try to run software update on the tablet I get "Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available"
How can I remove this root and get the tablet back to it's default state?
Thanks in advance!
- 02-15-2014, 09:48 AM #3
- 02-15-2014, 09:54 AM #4Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
HOW TO use S Voice & Google Now HANDS FREE or via BLUETOOTH with SECURITY LOCK SCREEN on your Note 3By Hghlndr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:33 PM
- By nirakaro in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:17 PM
- By cabodon in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:22 PM
- By Chris Lauder in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:28 PM
- By pipguest in forum Other TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:18 PM