Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Notification center on Galaxy Note 10.1

Hi

Apologies if this has been posted before. my search didn't come up with anything useful.

I have recently rooted my Note 10.1 and got rid of the horrible bar at the bottom of the screen. A side effect of this is that I have lost my notification centre. I have trawled the play store trying lots of different ones but they all have flaws:

Some dont have a pull down notification centre
    Some put a black bar across the top of the screen that sits on top of other apps

I have a bar at the moment that that gives time and battery life which is transparent but its non-interactive. which is good as i can click through it if need be but i'm looking one that does this but has WiFi strength(possibly SSID too), Bluetooth status, etc along with a pull down for notifications and switches.

My Note 3 has this but its built in. Is there any app that can replicate what my Note 3 has? or close to it. Currently I'm having to turn the status bar on to get notifications.

Thanks
    -Chris

Default Re: Notification center on Galaxy Note 10.1

I'm not sure because I haven't used it on a tablet. But try Power Toggles by Painless Death. It works well on a phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Notification center on Galaxy Note 10.1

Works well as a widget, solved my rotation toggle issue. Still misssing a notification centre though, any ideas on that front?

Posted via Android Central App