- 1 Posts
transfer files to SD card
When I download a movie it goes to the internal memory. I would like to save it ot at least transfer it to the sd card. I can't even find a place to look at the files on the sd card. In settings I can see how much is stored on the card but can't actually see a list of the files.
I'm pretty new on the tablet so please be specific. Thanks. 8^)
- 03-01-2014, 08:35 PM #2
- 188 Posts
Re: transfer files to SD card
The default app is "My Files", but you can download much better file explorers. There are a ton of free and paid file explorers that are much more functional than the default one.
I use "solid explorer". It has drag and drop function, multi window, and cloud storage viewer. I have the paid version but I think there is a free version.
"My files" will let you move your files to your sd card. As far as saving it directly to your SD card, the app itself must have that feature built in, or you can use an app like "folder sync" which can mirror a folder on your device to a folder on your SD card. I think it can even automatically delete the original file when copied.
If you device is rooted you will also have more options.
- By Twinguistics in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Michelle Homes in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:52 PM
- By goodseed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:58 PM
- By swallman in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:18 PM
- By executiveg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:18 PM