Enter Text into Lecture Notes with proper rotation?
I have my PDF viewed in landscape mode but when I try to enter text via the keyboard it selects the whole page and goes portrait mode... The other method via the pencil to insert typed text does a similar thing in that it rotates it but doesn't select the whole page. At least I have some say as to where the text goes but it is in the wrong rotation
- 03-22-2014, 02:23 PM #2
Re: Enter Text into Lecture Notes with proper rotation?
Import: Keep aspect ratio of imported pages. Unmark auto rotate below the keep aspect. Also having the original document in the overview mode and the document to be inserted using the Send To Lecture Notes option, sizing is pretty much automagic.
Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
- By noteiii007 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:17 PM
- By disciple32101 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Megan Arlitz in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:33 AM
- By Dun Ning in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:39 AM
- By Dun Ning in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:37 AM