Internet bookmarks slow to open
When using the internet and I click the button to open my list of favorites/bookmarks, my Galaxy note is very slow to open the list (it wasn't always this way). Any ideas why? I'm still new at the whole tablet thing - should I be doing some sort of maintenance similar to what I do on my laptop?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-24-2014, 01:17 PM #5
- 3,029 Posts
Re: Internet bookmarks slow to open
It could be a corrupt bookmark(s). You could try clearing the cache and data for the Internet app (via Settings, Application Manager, swipe to the right to see "All" apps, then scroll down to "Internet"). Clearing data will delete your bookmarks (and the app's settings) though, so you may wish to document them manually or back them up with something like MyBackup or Bookmark Sort & Backup.
- By trufflespiglet in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:30 PM
- By 5agarj79 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-14-2014, 07:07 PM
- By HothTron in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:49 PM
- By Caddant in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Master T in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:57 PM