Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By oz123
  • 1 Post By LinuxWeather
  • 1 Post By johna2u
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How is text and pdf reading quality in Galaxy note 10.1 (2012 edition) like?

Hello all
    Can some one please do me a favor and show me how is the quality of reading text or pdfs in galaxy note 10.1 ?(2012 edition)

I heard that the text is not clear enough and is distorted due to its low resolution specially when zoomed a little bit!?

I would be grateful if someone could load a pdf in their tablet and take a screen shot or movie and upload it here so that i can see the quality of texts .
    Please some one help me on this

Default Re: How is text and pdf reading quality in Galaxy note 10.1 (2012 edition) like?

How is text and pdf reading quality in Galaxy note 10.1 (2012 edition) like?-screenshots_2014-04-09-14-54-24.png
    Thanked by:
    Coderx7 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How is text and pdf reading quality in Galaxy note 10.1 (2012 edition) like?

Thanks alot i really appreciate it

Frankly, thought it was good.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
    Thanked by:

The text quality of the Google play books app and other pre-formatted documents like PDFs, ODT, DOC are all very good and you don't notice much if any difference imho.

where the whole "poor quality" comes into play is Web browsing and text overlays like so titles on movies or in app text.

Posted via Android Central App
    Save a kitten, use an Android
    Thanked by:
    Coderx7 likes this.

I took a screen shot of a pdf manual and zoomed it in all the way. Still nice, sharp and clear. The actual screen shot is much sharper than the uploaded image in this post. No pixilation.
    Not sure why it doesnt appear that way here. Ok, if you open the image you can see the truer resolution.
    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Coderx7 likes this.