Notification Monitoring, annoying voice responses
I had to do a factory reset on my tablet this week due to a buggy program that caused problems in the system. I'm trying to set up ssLauncher and running into a problem. In order to use the count badges, apparently Notification Monitoring Service needs to be on. With this on, I get "accessibility help" such as "checked/Unchecked" voice when checking boxes in email, or "Page 1 of x" when swiping in Touchwiz. Note that Talkback is turned OFF. I did not have this problem before but now can't seem to get rid of the voice.
What am I missing here?
- 04-18-2014, 11:55 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Notification Monitoring, annoying voice responses
Hello, that`s exactly the same problem I am having, with push notifications service enabled I am getting that annoying voice telling me the same things. Talk back it`s off, drive mode it`s off, still that voice wont stop unless I deactivate push notifications service which I need enabled. It took me some time to figure out that enabling push notifications was the problem.
So guys, please help us with this problem, I am out of solutions. I need push notifications enabled but that voice to be gone.
- By tmurray315 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-17-2015, 11:35 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:12 AM
- By emscapt47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:00 AM
- By Shabab Huq in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:12 PM
- By nelliegrl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:03 PM