Notification Monitoring, annoying voice responses

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I had to do a factory reset on my tablet this week due to a buggy program that caused problems in the system. I'm trying to set up ssLauncher and running into a problem. In order to use the count badges, apparently Notification Monitoring Service needs to be on. With this on, I get "accessibility help" such as "checked/Unchecked" voice when checking boxes in email, or "Page 1 of x" when swiping in Touchwiz. Note that Talkback is turned OFF. I did not have this problem before but now can't seem to get rid of the voice.

What am I missing here?

petremihai

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, that`s exactly the same problem I am having, with push notifications service enabled I am getting that annoying voice telling me the same things. Talk back it`s off, drive mode it`s off, still that voice wont stop unless I deactivate push notifications service which I need enabled. It took me some time to figure out that enabling push notifications was the problem.
So guys, please help us with this problem, I am out of solutions. I need push notifications enabled but that voice to be gone.
Thanks.