- 1 Posts
Not enough stroge. Free up SD card and try again
This Galaxy Note 10.1 is brand new, got it yesterday and when I try to open a pdf file that is 12.2mb it will load about 1/4 of it and then give me the following error:
Not enough storage. Free up SD card and try again.
I have a 64gb SD card and it has nothing on it, I have formated it and still can't open the file. I was able to open a pdf file that was only 1.2mb that just had text on it. The one I'm trying to open is 12.2mb and is a map. But there is more than enough storage on the SD card and internal memory.....
Any help would be greatfull!!!!
- 04-26-2014, 02:49 PM #2
Re: Not enough stroge. Free up SD card and try again
The message is probably referring to the internal emulated SD card. Did you get the 16gb or 32gb model? Seems like its a bit early to have filled up even a 16. Your external card is referred to as extsdcard. Make sure you are putting as much as you can (music, PDF etc.) On extsdcard, not SD card.
Unfortunately some apps don't support this. But every app that does, use external. Especially if you have the 16gb model. It only has about 10gb useful internal SD space.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
- By ftmb2 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:42 PM
- By yuppicide in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:20 PM
- By Stevini18 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:35 PM
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 04:02 PM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:20 PM