- 15 Posts
Hey everyone, hopefully I can find some help here to recover functional use of my N8013.
When I first bought the tablet I rooted and tossed on a ROM and it worked just fine. After awhile though I stopped using the tab and it went into my technology closet to sit for a few months as the community really wasn't developing anything for the model and it seemed kinda dead. Horrible I know.
Today I decided to take her out and fiddle some more with it to see what's around only to find it not capable of starting.
The charger broke but I was able to salvage the USB cord. Before I could plug it into a USB port on my desktop and it'd work just fine. I could also plug it into my phone charger and it'd charge just fine. Now when I'm trying to charge it I get a battery symbol with the clock and empty which then turns into a distorted screen with the yellow caution symbol but there's something horribly wrong. I've been able to get into my recovery which is old and I can't do anything as it dies out right after and the issue repeats.
I'm aiming right now to just restore functionality to my device and will reroot/flash a ROM later after I do that. Just wanted to check if its an issue with the charger or if I somehow broke the device. I'll attach a screenshot of the issue
- By nightjustin in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:25 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:18 AM
- By thehappiestone in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:13 PM
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:22 PM
- By MBM7881 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:46 AM