Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 10.1 internal memory

Guys I need your help. I'm trying to free up space for my wife's note 10.1 internal memory but when I plug it in my computer, I can't seem to see which file eats up the memory. I've been looking for all the folders available and checking each detail but it doesn't add up to the limit. When I try to check the storage calculation, it just calculates so I don't know which has eaten up most of the internal memory. Any advise to free up internal memory or encountered the same problem and found a solution? Thanks in advance guys!

Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 10.1 internal memory

Quote Originally Posted by arkin02 View Post
    Guys I need your help. I'm trying to free up space for my wife's note 10.1 internal memory but when I plug it in my computer, I can't seem to see which file eats up the memory. I've been looking for all the folders available and checking each detail but it doesn't add up to the limit. When I try to check the storage calculation, it just calculates so I don't know which has eaten up most of the internal memory. Any advise to free up internal memory or encountered the same problem and found a solution? Thanks in advance guys!

Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
    Well, I would tell you the most preferable option try installing du booster what it will do is it will cleaned up all the trash and junk files out of your system which often occupies a lot of space over your device memory. I am sure just by connection the device via USB cable and looking onto each of the folder will help you out in clearing the storage space and that's not too worthy at all.