Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hide Panel Options?

Greetings & apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I've not been able to find much in terms of ways to hide the panel (bottom menu bar) esp when taking notes for example in Papyrus or S-Note.

I find I often accidentally "palm open" the notifications area and I wanted to get a "full screen mode" or better yet an auto-hide or be able to move to the top that annoying big bottom panel.

Is there a non-rooted way or app that can do this?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    Save a kitten, use an Android

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Hide Panel Options?

I don't believe there is a way to hide it. Agreed, it is a pain in the rear. I'm hoping there is an option in an update to be able to at least move it to another location.

By default there's no way to move it that I'm aware, the soon to be released update with kitkat may feature a full screen mode, I know some of the new phones do.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks ... Someone noted on the "Leaked 4.4.2" that it appears from screenshots the notification bar moved to the top, but I still see the home/back/app buttons on bottom. Hopefully there will be an "immersion" full-screen mode for apps to utilize like papyrus or s-note. Its really the only thing keeping me from using my note day-to-day for work meetings etc...

Save a kitten, use an Android