Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default Is it OK to delete the internal storage after copying it to the Micro-SD card?

My sister has the original Note 10.1 N8010. She is trying to install Clash of Clans in it. Unfortunately there is only 401 MB left available. Is it possible for the tablet to run after deleting the internal storage? I've copied everything to the Micro-SD card in it. Also, can apps be installed into the card instead of the internal storage? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Global Posts
    22,135 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Is it OK to delete the internal storage after copying it to the Micro-SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by Iosnation View Post
    My sister has the original Note 10.1 N8010. She is trying to install Clash of Clans in it. Unfortunately there is only 401 MB left available. Is it possible for the tablet to run after deleting the internal storage? I've copied everything to the Micro-SD card in it. Also, can apps be installed into the card instead of the internal storage? Thanks in advance for the replies.
    Some of the app data might be able to be moved to the SD card, but not all of it. It depends on the developer. Can you provide a screenshot of the storage stats, please?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here