Is it OK to delete the internal storage after copying it to the Micro-SD card?
My sister has the original Note 10.1 N8010. She is trying to install Clash of Clans in it. Unfortunately there is only 401 MB left available. Is it possible for the tablet to run after deleting the internal storage? I've copied everything to the Micro-SD card in it. Also, can apps be installed into the card instead of the internal storage? Thanks in advance for the replies.
- 05-18-2014, 09:19 AM #2
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:59 PM
- By l0k in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 01:32 PM
- By ahmedbatty in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:27 AM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Bill Nock in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:24 PM