Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default First time owner getting excited

I'm thinking of buying a manufacturer refurbished Note 10.1 32GB 2014 edition. Found on that seems like a good deal at $385.00 with a 90 day warranty. Would like to be able to afford a new one, but it is what it is.

Anyway are there any things I need to know right out of the box? I've been watching a lot of Youtube video reviews and stuff. How do you store movies on this? My wife and I are going to Florida at the end of the month and I thought we could load a few movies to watch on the plane.

Anyway thanks for any helpful tips you can offer up.
    Retired Ambassador

Global Posts
    10,443 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

Default Re: First time owner getting excited

Seems like a good deal. Most manufacturer refurbs are almost as good as new. How do you plan on buying/downloading movies? You can buy them from Google Play/Movies, or other dedicated movie stores. Or did you plan on viewing movies you already own?
    JellyBeanGurl likes this.

Hi,
    if your movies are already on your PC, get a decent sized micro SD card and stick them on that. I do it for the kids and audio books for them to listen to to go to bed.

Kev...

Posted via Android Central App