Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post samsung galaxy note 10.1 not working

my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 is not working after shutting down yesterday cuz it ran out of power (not sure about that but it''s what the person using it told me ) any way they put it on charge and today it's not opening it just shows the black screen that says Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and nothing happens after that i tried several things like formatting it using the power and the volume up button but that's not working the screen that should appear doesn't it just shows the same black screen from earlier i tried removing the sim card but nothing happened i put it back on charge and tried again but nothing and now it's just sitting there with that black screen and doing nothing ............... what should i so is this even a software issue????

samsung galaxy note 10.1 not working-20140611_150116.jpg

this is the black screen i talked about

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

Default Re: samsung galaxy note 10.1 not working

not sure this will help, but i have found that if a device goes to 0% power, you need to leave it off and charging for a while before trying to start it, let it get to at least 50% charged before you try to start it (since you wont know when it gets there, just give it a couple hours). Hope it starts for you.

Default Re: samsung galaxy note 10.1 not working

Throw in an extended period of holding the power key in.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.