Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Default mirror note 10.1 to note 3 over wireless?

I know this sounds crazy, but I do have a reason. I teach large college classes, where I stand behind a podium and write on a smart computer monitor with an s-pen, which is displayed over a projector. I am trying to figure out how to use my Note 10.1, so I can walk around the classroom while I lecture, and interact with the students. I cannot install **any** software on the classroom machine to mirror to it, but I could connect a device directly to the projector, which has a dvi input.

I th6ought about buying an allshare hub or a cheaper hdmi dongle and then seeing if I could find some hdmi to dvi adapters, but I also own a note 3. If I could find a way to mirror to the note 3, that would spare me the expense of the hub/dongle.

Any ideas? I searched and found a message that referenced pdanet, but it looks like that goes the wrong way for me, from phone to tablet, when I want to go from tablet to phone.

Thanks for any and all advice.

Suzi

Default Re: mirror note 10.1 to note 3 over wireless?

I would like to know as well. I just went through the expense of getting the dongle. Works great.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Default Re: mirror note 10.1 to note 3 over wireless?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkfreshdell View Post
    I would like to know as well. I just went through the expense of getting the dongle. Works great.
    Did you get the Samsung all share, or a different maracas dongle? I'm happy to hear it works!