- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't access locations on google maps
Hi. I accidentally opted out of letting Google Maps access my location. I cannot seem to get to opt in again. The instructions say:
For Browser (Android):
1. Go to Menu>More>Settings.
2. In Settings, go to Website>Settings>Google Maps Mini>Clear location settings
Although I can't actually find Menu>More>Settings, I find these various things in different settings, but I still cannot manage to opt in so that maps accesses my location.
Can someone please help? Either tell me where the 'Menu' is so I can go to Menu>More>Settings etc, or tell me another simple way?
It would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- 06-15-2014, 12:51 AM #2
Re: Can't access locations on google maps
Connections: general: accounts: Google. Also: connections: location. Maybe also Google Settings application from your home screen applications list.
Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 01-21-2017, 11:56 AM
- By DebbieHeaney in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:32 PM
- By ColinBH in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:07 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:41 PM