Is this a good tablet?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to finally get a tablet, and since this would run like my Note 2, and I can get a good quality one for like 200 bucks or so, I have to ask. Odds are I'd be using it mainly for videos and some old school gaming. I also like the pen cause I'm OCD about keeping my screen clean, even with a protector on it.

mclasser

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for a year and love it. I use the S-Pen heavily for marking up documents. You should go for it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
It's basically a tablet sized version of the note 2 with a slightly slower processor. I've got one I still use on a regular basis, it's hard to recommend with its age but at the price your getting it, it's worth it for the pen.

Posted via Android Central App

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
So, how's the picture on it? I mean, I'll be using this mostly for videos/youtube/netflix/etc, and if I do gaming, probably more older stuff/emulators, etc. Again, my entire android history has been the HTC Thunderbolt, and my Note 2, so if it looks as good as my Note 2, I'll be quite satisfied.

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
So, how's the picture on it? I mean, I'll be using this mostly for videos/youtube/netflix/etc, and if I do gaming, probably more older stuff/emulators, etc. Again, my entire android history has been the HTC Thunderbolt, and my Note 2, so if it looks as good as my Note 2, I'll be quite satisfied.

You should go to check the screen irl. The screen is almost twice as it is in note 2, but the resolution is about the same. Note2 has 1280x720 while 10.1 (2012) has 1280x800. Im not a pixelpeeper so the screen is fine for me, but someone else may not like it.

Sent from my phone - Note 10.1 (N8000)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63