- 1,065 Posts
Note 10.1" or 12.2"? Decisions!
I'm considering buying my first tablet and was just about set on the Note Pro 12.2" but was thinking I need to look at the 10.1" as well since it would save about $150 (give or take).
I'm curious if there is anyone that decided to get the 10.1" over the 12.2" and what your deciding factors were?
Also, visa-versa, if you have the 10.1" but are going to get 12.2" or wish you got the 12.2" instead, what were your reasons?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-23-2014, 11:15 AM #2
- 145 Posts
Re: Note 10.1" or 12.2"? Decisions!
You've got this posted in the forum for the older 2012 note 10.1, but I think your talking about the current one.
It really comes down to size preference. I don't own but have used the note pro, honestly 12.2 is to big for the average mobile optimized app. I would love to have it for drawing and videos but most games and apps are better suited to a smaller screen as that is what they are designed for.
I own the original note 10 and even that feels to big occasionally, but like I said it's mostly personal preference.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:41 PM
- By mmhimel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:02 PM
- By ddfish in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:58 PM
- By androidwog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:52 PM