Why am I unable to copy and paste on Google Chrome?

Om zy

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition. I can't seem to be able to copy and paste on google chrome.

I have a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition. I can't seem to be able to copy and paste on google chrome. The copy and paste function works perfectly with all the other applications. When I longpress on the URL, it gets highlighted and the "cut, copy, select all" options come up - same goes for highlighting any text on any Web page. The problem is, when I do select copy or cut, it does nothing. I don't even get a notification telling me it's saved to clipboard. Please help!

uel

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: I have a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition. I can't seem to be able to copy and paste on google chr

Same issue here but worse. I have the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014) running Android 4.4.2

I generally use the Google Keyboard but have switched back to the default Samsung Keyboard to test this because of the clipboard button which allows me to view what's been copied.

The copy option always pops up (either in top right or centre of screen depending on app) when using text selection OR long pressing on eg: a Whatsapp message.

This is what I've tested so far...

Copy and Paste works for:
Copying entire Whatsapp message
Copying entire Facebook comment
Copying selective text from S Note
Copying selective text from within default Internet (any page and URL)
Copying info from default Contacts (address book)
Copying calculations from default Calculator
Contacting SMSs from default Messages
Copying selective text from within Polaris Office

Copy doesn't work (though the option does appear) for:
(but you can paste from the clipboard of items from above list)
Facebook Messenger
Chrome
Firefox
Google Keep
Google Translate
Twitter
Evernote
You Version Bible
*Uninstalling and reinstalling apps didn't change a thing

Could it be a Permissions problem?

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: I have a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition. I can't seem to be able to copy and paste on google chr

Have you looked at Clipper?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01