Why doesn't my S-Pen work in some parts of my screen?

A

AC Question

S-Pen not working in some parts of my screen.

I bought my Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 edition, back in August (about 7-8 months ago) and accidentally cracked my screen. I had a friend fix it, and when I got it back, everything seemed alright, until I started to use my s-pen. When I write, there are two vertical lines, next to each other (about half an inch thick, each) that my pen will not write on, as well as a horizontal line close to the bottom. I do not have a case that could be messing anything up. But, it might be the digitizer. Can anyone help? or know a place that will fix it? I have been to three different places and they just turn me away

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: S-Pen not working in some parts of my screen.

I bought my Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 edition, back in August (about 7-8 months ago) and accidentally cracked my screen. I had a friend fix it, and when I got it back, everything seemed alright, until I started to use my s-pen. When I write, there are two vertical lines, next to each other (about half an inch thick, each) that my pen will not write on, as well as a horizontal line close to the bottom. I do not have a case that could be messing anything up. But, it might be the digitizer. Can anyone help? or know a place that will fix it? I have been to three different places and they just turn me away

Welcome to Android Central!

A lot of the aftermarket glass replacements are really cheap and are not like the original glass. More than likely the digitizer in the glass just doesn't work very well with the S-Pen. I have see this with people who have had their glass replaced on their Note phones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante