What happens if I update my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 via ODIN MODE?

A

AC Question

Hi all gurus out there!

I've got a boot loop on my Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) and can't boot to SERVICE MODE, but I can boot to the ODIN MODE. Nor does the MTP-driver loads successfully on my Windows 7 PC.

My device isn't rooted and have a current binary that is Samsung Official and system status Official with RP SWREV A2.

1. Can I update my device with latest Samsung update via ODIN and the update placed on a micro SD card?

2. If I do so, what happens to all my files, videos and photos that is saved to the internal memory (not the SD card)?

3. Where can I find and download a correct update for my device that matches the region where the device is bought (Sweden)?

4. Is there any other way to clear the phone cache memory without loosing any of my photos, videos or other important documents?

I would appreciate any tips and tricks to solve my problem as I have very important documentation of my daughters tumor surgery on the device, plenty is backed up but not all as I only do backup once a week :(

looking forward to any idea

Thany you all

//Peter

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
If odin mode is your only option then you just have to get those drivers installed on your PC. Try installing Samsung Smart Switch, it should install the drivers then flash the correct firmware for your device. I suggest sammobile for this. Be aware all personal data will be erased

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol