Battery charging problem, can I get some help?

Pyjou Dev

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Battery charging problem

I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet (2012 Edition) (GT-N8000) since late 2012 and recently it charged more. I thought it was from the battery so I've ordered an official and I changed unsuccessfully.The tablet indicates that it is charging but the battery does not charge more. I tried to test the load by sector and USB but it is the same charge light is present but not more than 1%.

Can you help me ?

Pyjou

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Battery charging problem

The only way to verify your tablet is charging is using a voltage and current USB tester
usb voltage current meter | eBay

The current should be 1.5 to 1.7 Amperes. Everything is under 1.5 A, there is something wrong with your charger, USB cable, or USB charging port.
Use a known working charger or USB cable to test first, then a new flex USB charging port. If nothing is changing, probably the mainboard is bad.
With many unknowns , nobody can give you specific answers, you have to do elimination method one by one to find the source of problem.
I see many users have this problem just from a bad charger or USB cable , but they have no idea how to test them, take a round trip to Samsung for these simple problems: bad charger or cable or USB charging port.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante