- 10 Posts
[T-MOBILE] OTA update on rooted Note II
Anyone have any ideas of how to do this without reflashing to stock firmware? I have mine rooted running stock firmware with CWM bootloader, and I'm trying to get it ready for the OTA update on day one. Not sure if that's going to be a possibility, or if I'm going to have to wait for someone to load a root-friendly ZIP.
- By mmhaque1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2012, 12:28 PM
- By dyoo in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:21 PM
- By Digital-Frontier in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2011, 01:41 PM
- By P7M8 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:28 PM
- By cyberchief in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:33 AM