- 1,793 Posts
[AT&T] Removing recovery.. thing. .
Does anyone know how to remove root? The Samsung multi Window update is out but I can't install it cause I can't figure out how to remove this dam recovery thing. It's called "team win" and I've checked this root checker app and it says my phone isn't rooted (which is what I want) but I can't remove the actual team win recovery thing off my note. Help!
Sent from my behemoth of a phone,the Galaxy Note II
- 12-27-2012, 11:59 PM #2
- 12-28-2012, 01:09 AM #3
- 8 Posts
Last edited by jj42431; 12-28-2012 at 01:21 AM.
- 12-28-2012, 02:36 AM #4
- 12-28-2012, 07:48 AM #5
- By BallCoach in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 45Last Post: 08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
- By kpenning in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:44 PM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-09-2010, 03:29 PM
- By Carter in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:09 AM
- By boss50 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:33 PM