- 1 Posts
[SPRINT] root hung in odin
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> root66_SPR_L900VPALJ1.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
Phone says downloading do not turn off target!!
How can I handle this? Will it brick my phone if I unplug? It has been hung here for more than an hour.
I'm running a Note 2 on Sprint network.
Thanks in advance!
- 01-07-2013, 11:07 PM #2Retired Ambassador
- 4,517 Posts
Last edited by Skunkape60; 01-08-2013 at 12:31 AM.
- 01-11-2013, 04:58 AM #3
Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || SXTP-Developers || RootzWiki
- 338 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
Right now I'm putting any of those towards getting a Nexus 5 and/or G2 for Sprint.
Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
- By rem_kujawa in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:04 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2010, 11:07 PM
- By Yourdogsdead in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM
- By Wnt2bsleepin in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM
- By Hoagie52 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:42 AM