- 4 Posts
unrooting without usb please help!!
hey guys im in a bit of an akward situation... ok the problem is ive played around with different kernels and some different roms but now the bluetooth wont turn on and more importantly USB doesnt work, usb will charge the phone but it will not connect to pc.. any pc.. it just charges,ive tried restoring back to previous saves ect and installing kies removing drivers ect ect just about everything forums throw at me. The main issue i have is if i want to return back to the provider for a repair/exchange i cant get the original kernal and rom and i cant flash it because usb doesnt work i have installed cwm mobile so maybe can do it that way ? also using triangle away hasnt changed settings>about device>status>device status=modified
So if anyone has any ideas where to go from here id be very much gratefull soooo frustrated
oops sorry if this is in the wrong section.
- 02-06-2013, 07:36 AM #2
- 72 Posts
Re: unrooting without usb please help!!
Have you done a system reset in your recovery?
I have TWRP recovery and it has that option which resets your system..
If there is really nothing important in your phone or you have SD card, move everything you need to it than go to recovery and reset everything says reset.. Your system, internal storage, caches, format the phone.. than put a ROM in your SD and flash it..
(I did that on my note 2 on TWRP recovery, Do it at you own risk)
I think you can unroot your phone with an option in SuperSU
- By PointDexter85 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2012, 08:12 AM
- By awhitt10 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2011, 09:09 PM
- By LakersGuy89 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2010, 07:01 PM
- By rob989_69 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:53 PM
- By xxdrizkidxx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2010, 05:11 AM