how to enable samsung galaxy note 2 to use prepaid data only

snowbird860

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
i have a question, i plan to use samsung galaxy note 2(unlocked international version) to use as tablet and buy the prepaid data package from carriers, but today, after a few calls to t-mobile, they told me, as long as the devices can make phone calls, it will not be compatible with their data only network, in another word, only the tablet which without phone function can use their prepaid 3g/4g network,
if i want use galaxy note 2 to connect with wireless network,i have to buy talk minutes and SMS services on top of prepaid 3g/4g wireless network.

so, my question is how can enable galaxy note2 to use prepaid wireless only network? and for phone calls, i can use either SIP or internet calls to keep connected with my friends. in that way, i only need to spend money on wireless network, but i still can stay connected with friends by internet phones.
will this possible?

thanks guys!

Last edited:

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
i have a question, i plan to use samsung galaxy note 2(unlocked international version) to use as tablet and buy the prepaid data package from carriers, but today, after a few calls to t-mobile, they told me, as long as the devices can make phone calls, it will not be compatible with their data only network, in another word, only the tablet which without phone function can use their prepaid 3g/4g network,
if i want use galaxy note 2 to connect with wireless network,i have to buy talk minutes and SMS services on top of prepaid 3g/4g wireless network.

so, my question is how can enable galaxy note2 to use prepaid wireless only network? and for phone calls, i can use either SIP or internet calls to keep connected with my friends. in that way, i only need to spend money on wireless network, but i still can stay connected with friends by internet phones.
will this possible?

thanks guys!

Here you try one of these APN's I put up.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=258044

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2