Galaxy note 2

Akshat Parwar

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I flashed a custom rom on my galaxy note 2 n7100 ....i have lost all my Samsung apps like snote,s voice etc.
Please help... How can i get them back!

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Goto samsungapps.com and download the samsung store app. Then download the apps you are missing...next time research the rom you are about to install and make sure it hasnt removed anything you want to keep. Go to xda...alk the roms are there and they have the synopsis on what the rom does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Anything not touchwiz based won't have the Samsung apps...

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I flashed a custom rom on my galaxy note 2 n7100 ....i have lost all my Samsung apps like snote,s voice etc.

You flashed a bad ROM.
The problem with ROMs like CMor or any AOSP ROM is that they remove the features that make that device so desirable and it turns into a vanilla android phone.

There's nothing wrong with vanilla android, it's quite desirable but what's the point of buying a phone with all the tweaks and features if you are going to remove them?

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

Basically clear that rom out and find a tw based one...

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay