- 12 Posts
Question about rooting on Verizon Note 2
Sorry for such a basic question. I'm thinking of moving from the 64GB iPhone 5 to the Note 2 on Verizon. However I'm concerned about the lack of memory, since I use Spotify and games.
If I root the phone, can I transfer applications to the SD card? I did a search and it sounds like after rooting, the apps to accomplish this no longer work well. Also I would like to retain Samsung functions like multiwindow.
Is this possible? Any pointers on which ROMs/apps to load would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-21-2013, 01:54 PM #3
- 1,363 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Question about rooting on Verizon Note 2
Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
- By Skyshayde in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2012, 02:19 PM
- By goisasrt in forum HTC V 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:24 AM
- By enduser2941 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2012, 10:24 PM
- By Carbon Stig in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:10 PM
- By Mysteria in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM