- 10-09-2013, 10:30 PM #2
Re: flash pacman rom but still have 4.1.2
If so it will, last time I checked (about a month ago), 4.3 with root wasn't very stable yet. However that probably changed. Look in the thread for the ROM, if other users say it is okay to run with minimal bugs, go ahead and flash it.
But if you have 4.1.2, I have to ask if you are stock, stock rooted, or running aosp? If your just stock (non rooted), you won't be able to flash it without root.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 11-25-2013, 02:17 PM #3
- By Pubudu Kodikara in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:53 AM
- By Jdane07 in forum Moto XReplies: 34Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:34 PM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:44 PM
- By YammyPatchaya in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:46 PM
- By rspinell331 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:02 PM