two questions about improvement of Galaxy

y0dy0d

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey there, it is first time for me and let me just say that is one nice forum here :)

well, first of, i dont get it, why arent they making an app similar to the RemoveBG of ios for galaxy? its so trivial to have to option of shaking your phone or something
for killing all the background working apps without clicking for it.
i dont thing there is an app for it within android world, is there something?

also, ive seen before a note 2 that has more columns and could add another button to the bottom bar so there will be six apps in there instead of 5.
does anybody know the way to do it? i believe itll be more usefull for me...

thank you!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey there, it is first time for me and let me just say that is one nice forum here :)

well, first of, i dont get it, why arent they making an app similar to the RemoveBG of ios for galaxy? its so trivial to have to option of shaking your phone or something
for killing all the background working apps without clicking for it.
i dont thing there is an app for it within android world, is there something?

also, ive seen before a note 2 that has more columns and could add another button to the bottom bar so there will be six apps in there instead of 5.
does anybody know the way to do it? i believe itll be more usefull for me...

thank you!

Welcome to the forums.
Android works differently. It likes having the RAM full. Why? Because Android loads apps faster in this manner. A 180 from say Windows PCs where empty RAM is good, with Android, empty RAM is bad. It has to reload all those apps again, and Android is pretty good about self regulating the RAM usage. Now, the occasional reboot, say once a week or so isn't a bad idea either.

As for the extra icons on the homescreens and Dock, you probably saw a Note 2 that had a different launcher installed, like Nova. For more info:http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/299378-guide-nova-launcher.html

y0dy0d

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
thank you very much for welcoming!
i like that answer... it is bad for the battery though

i will try the Nova launcher.
thanks again