two questions about improvement of Galaxy
Hey there, it is first time for me and let me just say that is one nice forum here
well, first of, i dont get it, why arent they making an app similar to the RemoveBG of ios for galaxy? its so trivial to have to option of shaking your phone or something
for killing all the background working apps without clicking for it.
i dont thing there is an app for it within android world, is there something?
also, ive seen before a note 2 that has more columns and could add another button to the bottom bar so there will be six apps in there instead of 5.
does anybody know the way to do it? i believe itll be more usefull for me...
- 12-03-2013, 04:02 PM #2
Re: two questions about improvement of Galaxy
Android works differently. It likes having the RAM full. Why? Because Android loads apps faster in this manner. A 180 from say Windows PCs where empty RAM is good, with Android, empty RAM is bad. It has to reload all those apps again, and Android is pretty good about self regulating the RAM usage. Now, the occasional reboot, say once a week or so isn't a bad idea either.
As for the extra icons on the homescreens and Dock, you probably saw a Note 2 that had a different launcher installed, like Nova. For more info:[GUIDE] Nova Launcher
- By indysteve9 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:29 AM
- By beeare in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Sharky19 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:08 PM
- By sadfacemcgrumpies in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:03 PM
- By DJ REGGIE in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:39 PM