- 567 Posts
CM11 Have a few questions
I have a verizon note 2 rooted unlocked with CM11 kit kat installed.
1 - I cannot get my google calendar to login with the built in calendar.
2 - is there an update available from the initial release
3 - media server is eating up my battery via battery stats system app. what can i do to stop this - what is it? I have searched and tried a few things with no luck.
Any help is appreciated - many thanks in advance.
- 12-23-2013, 04:16 PM #2
Re: CM11 Have a few questions
Which Nightly are you using? I've seen daily updates with the sprint Note 2 CM 11 ROM. I would check to see if a new nightly is available for you.
For your calendar issue what Gapps pack are you using? I've had good luck using PGapps from the XDA site.
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:04 PM
- By kcerica in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:29 PM
- By roidmaxx in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:42 PM
- By nathy321 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:19 PM
- By XDCX in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:36 PM