- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 - new firmware update creates a problems
recently Samsung rolled out update for firmware which i down loaded and installed in my note 2.so now my os is android 4.3
now system has became very resource hungry and stubborn such that its not possible to run phone at lower ram consumption. resulting in lower battery backup time.
I feel that previous os was much more useful at least to me. So I would like to revert back to my original os android 4.2.
Can someone please help me to do it.
- 12-23-2013, 07:49 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 2 - new firmware update creates a problems
Welcome to Android Central!
We see a lot of similar issues in the forums. You could try locating a 4.2 ROM for your carrier and flashing that to get you back. There are undoubtedly guides via Google and Youtube.Live long and prosper.
- 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM #3
- By PedroCam in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:46 PM
- By Blackputa in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:25 AM
- By PedroCam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:33 AM
- By Johnathon Hill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:38 AM
- By appspace in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:10 AM