- 1 Posts
big problem with SGH-1317M- No SU binary to install SuperSU
Hello everyone, first time poster. In need of dire help.
So I got an unlocked phone.
However Now SuperSU is telling me "there is no SU binary installed, and SUPERSU cannot install it. There is a problem!"
I tried updating SuperSU and downloading a putting in manually a newer version.
I have no idea what's going on in my phone since root checker is telling me I don't have root.
What do I do?
Hell, the only reason I rooted it is to unroot it because the previous root made my phone act strange.
I really would like to give this phone in for warranty since it's so darn difficult to take the pen out.
- 09-14-2014, 09:47 AM #2
Re: big problem with SGH-1317M- No SU binary to install SuperSU
Did you download the most current version of Superuser?
- By loanaduque in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:33 PM
- By thebrianlynch in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:46 PM
- By Stevan Cubrilo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:24 AM
- By Lizzrd in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:05 PM